Standard registration fee entitles all delegates to the following:
- Full attendance to all congress sessions and exhibition area between the 4 FULL CONGRESS DATES
- All official documents like congress program and abstract book, certificate of attendance, name badge etc.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Congress Bag
* Applicants for student category are required to submit proof of student status (e.g., a copy of university ID card)
** Click here for Developing Countries list
*** Accompanying Persons’ registration fee includes passes to the Welcome Reception and half day tour performed on 6th of July Wednesday.
Cancellation Policy for Registration
Registration payments will be refunded as 50 % of the payment if a written cancellation is received before 1st of April, 2011.
Please note that there will be no refund for cancellations received after 1st of April, 2011.
All participants will receive a final confirmation letter upon their registrations. Please keep your final confirmation letter with you in order to show during the registration if it will be asked.
To receive a final confirmation please be sure that your proof of payment is received.
The applications made via e-mail or only by bank receipt alone will not be confirmed and will be placed on a waiting list. To confirm your reservation both documents must be received.
To attend the Congress, media are invited to send a request for accreditation in order to proceed with registration. Only journalists holding valid credentials (valid press ID card, copy of business card together with a letter of assignment from the media outlet) will be admitted to the press registration.
Interviews or media briefings are not permitted to take place in the congress venue. We would recommend contacting one of the many hotels which are in close proximity to the venue.
Press registration fee entitles media representatives to the following:
- Entrance to congress hall and exhibition area
- Congress Program Book
- Opening Ceremony
- Coffee Breaks
- Sponsors are permitted to use the 12th European Congress of Psychology logo. Please contact the organizing team for a high-resolution image of the Congress logo.
- Please provide a copy of any press materials to the organizing team (outlined below) for reference purposes prior to May 1st, 2011.